the special project for September Part 2


 Oh Man!  I almost forgot this, this month.

But aren't we all alike.  September seems like ages away until it's September and it's too late to do anything about it.


Ok.  so last month I got those colour chips.   Have I done anything about anything yer?  Nope. but I am going to do it right now.


So these are the colour chips I choose...



I realized I also have an orange/gold, white, black and Silver on the label.   So I choose a few fabrics that fall in those categories and I can still add, if I want, 1 colour. Purple is not overflowing in my stash.  So a trip to the fabric store may be in order.

  • Purple
  • Blue
  • orange /yellow/gold
  • Black
  • White
  • Silver
I don't think I'll add any more colours...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2023 - Half Square Triangles

Paper Piecing - Sue's way or Gail's way...